this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
WE'VE MOVED!
Monday, November 27, 2006

It's now time for both of my readers to update their link for me on their blogrolls. You see, I've had no real problems with Blogger, but because I like to fix things that aren't really broke and because some of my blog-savvy friends told me I had to, I've moved here:
posted by othur-me @ 11:53 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.