this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
Cruelty To Animals
Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sure, it's always a funny gag to put undergarments on wild animals for the sake of comedy. And, yeah, it's even funnier when you're on a family vacation in Africa on safari, and the underwear is your sister's, and now all the natives think she's a whore for wearing a thong. And they think she's freak because they're zebra striped. And they think she's now going commando because they believe people in the rest of the world are like them and only own one pair of underwear. And you would be right to think it's even funnier when you don't tell her where they've been and just sneak them back in her suitcase and until next Thanksgiving when your dad wants to show your extended family his African vacation slide show. And your 2nd cousin Steve is there, you know the one, the one your sister had a crush on and made out with in the 5th grade. Yeah...all that stuff is funny.

But think of how the Rhino feels before it goes too far.

posted by othur-me @ 4:38 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    ha ha! you're a nut!

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Jester said…

    I'm thinking someone needs a dosage check.

    Doesn't someone need a dosage check?

    Yeah, just what I thought, someone needs a dosage check.

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger fringes said…

    Hilarious.

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    The Rhino feels sexy, the real question is how do you feel?

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger EEK said…

    The Rhino's butt is suspiciously smooth. I suspect that it may be waxed.

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Killer said…

    If you have anymore photos of this Rhino could you email them to me?

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Stepping Over the Junk said…

    YOU ARE TOO MUCH!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger othur-me said…

    Jane - a product of mere boredom (at work).

    Jester - Please tell my doctor, because apparently I'm not of sound mind.

    Fringes - :::taking a bow:::

    Margaret - Like a Rhino, baby!

    EEk - that took me hours. He wouldn't sit still.

    Killer - Umm.....no....I think its better I dont.

    SOTJ - :::another bow::::::and....final curtain::::

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Sushi the Mermaid said…

    FUCK! Who stole my undies?

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Tonyette said…

    Wanted to return the blog-visiting favor!! This is HILARIOUS!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.