this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
Slow Week
Friday, October 27, 2006

I haven't posted much this week because:

A) Work has been super busy.

2) Puppy has been demanding much of my time.

& 4) Nothing brilliant on my mind (not that everything I post is brilliant, but I haven't even had any mediocre thoughts this week).



I have come up with a pretty good Halloween costume that I'm not going to use, so if you are looking for a last minute costume that will make everyone laugh and give you a good shot at winning the Halloween costume contest at your local pub, then try this:

The Human Twister Board - wear all white, T-shirt or Turtleneck, white pants or sweats, if you can find an all white rain poncho even better (but not necesasry). Write or wear a sign on your shirt that says "Human Twister Board - //opposite sex// players only". Make a spinner or get one from a twister game you don't want or need anymore. Make a hat into the spinner or wear it on your back. Make all the spots on the wheel green and on each divided quarter of the circle write "Right Hand". You want to make it so the spinner ALWAYS says "Right Hand - Green". Then put a big green dot on your crotch (for women you could also put a couple dots over your boobs).

There you go. Go out and win yourself some free drinks.

Have a good weekend. Don't forget to set your clocks forward.
posted by othur-me @ 12:08 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger fringes said…

    Set your clock back, not forward!

    Spring forward, fall back. That makes it easy to remember.

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger othur-me said…

    No...no....I'm certain its forward. So the rest of you ignore Fringes. Its definately 1 hour forward. Maybe two.

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Killer said…

    Another good, last minute, costume:
    get a plain white t shirt and write, "Go Ceilings!"
    Get some foam rubber and cut into the shape of a hand giving the #1 sign and write, "Ceilings" on it.
    Paint your face like a sports fan.

    Tell everyone you are a "Ceiling Fan"

    Quit playing with that puppy so much and get to blogging.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Sushi the Mermaid said…

    Hehe...love the twister costume. And way to make it sexual!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger type1emt said…

    No wonder work loves you.
    (setting your clock forward..)

    Go out and get that drink now,you'll
    never make it till Halloween.

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    killer I'm sure othur would have reminded you... but don't forget the part about attaching a chain to your crotch so they know where to turn you on.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger othur-me said…

    Killer - I think you should forget the T-shirt. Go bare-chested and paint a G on your torso, as if you were one of 8 friends who all painted letters on their chests to spell out C-E-I-L-I-N-G-S.

    Sushi - C'mon! Twister's not sexual! It's a kids game!

    type1emt - I've told work several times that we have is an "open relationship" and I could leave at any time.

    anonymous - Your insinuating Killer needs some form of extension and I'm just not willing to offend him by making that assumption.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.