this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
For those of you that display your personal photos on FlickR for everyone in the world to see....be warned....
Wednesday, October 04, 2006

There are bored, immature people like me in the world that will take your photos, put their own little personal graffiti on them, then display their work proudly on their blog.

Its what I did with my text books in high school. Its what I do now.

Just so you know.

And any of you who may know me from high school? Its what I did with your pictures in my yearbooks.
posted by othur-me @ 4:05 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:15 AM, Blogger Jester said…

    Just when I thought your photoshop skills could not get better than your drawing of the "bellyboob," you up the ante.

    Brava!

    I can only assume the green blob is meant to be a booger... I am however a bit confused as to why the girl on the right's nipple is the same color as her MOM tattoo?

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous fringes said…

    Funny. And thanks for the warning.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger don't call me MA'AM said…

    Eeeek. Good thing all my flickr pics are private.

    When I was in jr. high, my best friend wrote editorial comments on a bunch of pictures in MY yearbook, because she didn't want to ruin hers. Bitch.

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Killer said…

    I am strangely attracted to these girls even though they are gruesomly disfigured by your photo shop antics.

    It is unfathomable that you would now try to pass of the pregnant belly as a boob.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.