this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
Things That Are Almost Always...
Tuesday, August 15, 2006

(1).....underneath my desk at work:

a) Garbage can
b) Lots of power cables for computer equipment, adding machine, etc.
c) Random things that have fallen so deep under that I'm too lazy to bend my ass over and retrieve them, ie a binder clip, a plastic cup, a light blue highligher pen.
d) What else? Oh yeah, and this.......

SOLDIER!

.

.

(2) ...right next to my foot in case I want to kick them.

SOLDIER'S STUFFED BALL!*

*1D makes sure that 2 constantly gravitates to my right foot throughout the day. He is considerate about making sure I don't have to go far to throw/kick 2 so that he can run as fast as he can after it in order to make a miraculous catch off the wall or something of the like.

posted by othur-me @ 12:10 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    Awwwww! He's a precious looking pup. Pat the top of his head for me!

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Jester said…

    It's about time you posted a pic of the 2nd best dog alive. Gracie is of course first... but Soldier comes in ahead of my problem child, Hudson. :)

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger othur-me said…

    Yeah...well, we have some pretty great dogs....Hudson will learn by example.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.