this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
Benji's Reaction When Told He Would Have To Listen To Celine Dion For The Next Year....?
Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yeah, me too, buddy! By the way Benji, America wants to know if you made the following deal with the devil:

Devil: I'll let you win SYTYCD if, and only if!....you kiss your finger and touch it to your ass in every dance routine!

Benji: Done!
posted by othur-me @ 3:44 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger don't call me MA'AM said…

    I can't make myself watch that. In fact, last night, I turned on the TV, and there were no less than 7 reality shows on ALL AT THE SAME TIME! Gah!

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger mjd said…

    After reading your description, I regret watching Benji. He must be quite the spectacle. I did get to see his gushing acceptance of the big prize when flippng channels. Oh my...

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger mjd said…

    Oops, I meant I regret NOT watching Benji.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.