this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
Dear final bidder,
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
The reason you didn't get to go on stage with Bob Barker when they "called you down" on the Price Is Right is because you are too stupid to figure out how to bid $1 over the lowest bidder in your price range. When you bid on the sofa and the first three bids were $1100, $1, and $700.......$985 was a terrible bid. I'm only writing, because when Bob revealed the price of $850, and the hyper frat boy from UC Irvine got to go on stage and win the car, and you didn't, you looked surprised.

Your friend,
The Collective Voice of 2nd Grade Math Teachers Across America (TCVO2GMTAA)*


*This was actually written by a person forced to stay home during recovery from a surgery and watch daytime TV for the first time in 18 years, which is the last time I actually watched the Price Is Right. I'm sure there are entire blogs devoted to this topic, but I felt the need to get this off my chest as I've seen it happen moron after moron for the past 13 weekdays in a row. I hereby declare to not watch the Price Is Right again for another 18 years (unless its on again tomorrow).
posted by othur-me @ 8:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.