this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
Completely Out of Context TV Quote #1
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Who: The Barefoot Contessa
Show: The Barefoot Contessa
Episode: Lunch For The Boys
Channel: The Food Network
Date & Time: 5/20/06, 9:40 am PST

Quote: "I'm so looking forward to seeing Dick in the windmill."

Observation: Is this some new sexual maneuver I've not yet discovered?
posted by othur-me @ 9:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.