this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
BIG YAWN!
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
I am supremely tired today. I'm really feeling the effects of having failing kidneys. I'm tired all the time. I slept regular hours last night, slept in a little, and then continued to sleep in some more. I arrived late to work, only to doze off about a dozen times at my desk today. It must be funny for other people around the office to walk in on me sleeping upright at my desk.

Because I am running out of work, I spent much of today watching a movie on my computer at work today. I watched "Ordinary People". It was the first time I've seen it. Donald Sutherland was great, but I hate Mary Tyler Moore. Also, I don't think Timothy Hutton was a very good actor. At the very least, this wasn't his best role, but he was young.

Tonight I have to take my work computer over to my parents' house and see if I can plug it into their TV, set up the wireless keyboard and mouse, and plug in the new printer, so I can work from my recovery bed. I want to do it as quick as possble, though. I can't remember the last evening I've actually been at home. I could use some rest (rest, not sleep). I hope it works on the first try.
posted by othur-me @ 4:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.