this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
Survivor Update
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Cerie has gone from "Melinda's going first, and then you're next" to being the mastermind behind Courtney's surprise departure. Cerie even managed to beat Shane in the Immunity Competition (carrying a percentage of your own weight for as long as possible). Please, Shane, you should feel pathetic. In my opinion, she would be the most derserving winner of Survivor, possible or all seasons of the show. No one has gone from such weakness to such strength. Cerie should win it all....although the person that should usually doesn't.
posted by othur-me @ 11:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.