this blog

The ramblings and observations of a kidney transplant recipient, although not necessarily for that reason.

probably smarter than me
book i'm reading
A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole (recommended by Killer)
awards
Blog Of The Day Awards Winner
2nd Friday Before
Friday, April 28, 2006
It feels like I have endless amounts of tasks to complete before my surgery. With less than 2 weeks to go, I'm not sure I'll get everything done I want to get done. Still, tonight, I'm not going to accomplish anything on my list because I have tickets to the Giants game, and thats important to me as well. I won't get to go to many games this year after my surgery, so I better get some in before.

GO GIANTS!
posted by othur-me @ 5:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
about me
Name: othur-me
Home: San Francisco-ish, California, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
so good the first time
old stuff
powered by


BLOGGER

© 2005 Immuno-(im?)(de?)(sup?)pressed Template by jester.